Utilizing digital health to address COVID-19 – European expert discussion
If you follow the registration link below you can access the recorded session.
The focus in this first meeting will be narrowly targeted towards the DHS which are directly related to COVID-19. The plan is to have consequent sessions about the broader topic of digital health and how this can help to keep patients out of the hospital.
This webinar is related to several other activities. We are currently activley working with these activities where need your support to find the persons who can help give insight:
- review the status regarding the use of digital health directly related to COVID-19 in your country.
- Definition of Digital Health Solutios for COVID-19. What the different categories and for what purpose are they being used?
- Search for COVID-19 digital solutions
The aim is to bring together Digital Health experts to discuss:
- What are the problems we can address with DHS?
- What are the most important solutions to implement?
- How do we ensure safe and effective use of the solutions and how can we leverage the frameworks developed for digital health to support in this process?
- How can we monitor the effectiveness of the measures?
With this we expect to establish a foundation for an effective strategy for how to utilize digital solutions and the methods to ensure basic safety for the use.
- Prof Kristian Kidholm, Odense University. (DK)
- Jan Brönneke, Director Law & Economics Health Technologies, Health Innovation Hub (DE)
- Rossella Di Bidino, HTA expert, Health Economist, Fondazione Policlnico Universitaro Agostino Gemelli (IT)
- Frederic Llordachs i Marques, cofounder and partner at Doctoralia (ES)
- Evamaria Nerell, Program Manager, The national board of health and welfare (SE)